Saturday, July 17, 2010

May We Leave A Legacy Like This

Thank you for making the move with me! I hope to blog a bit more often and keep you up to date with what is going on in my life but I can't make any promises!

While serving in Gulu, Uganda this year, I was able to visit Invisible Children and learn more about what they are doing in the war-torn country. It's powerful and effective to say the least and they have changed thousands of lives.
About a week ago in Kampala, Uganda, a terrorist detonated a bomb in the middle of a field packed with people watching the World Cup. The blast killed at least 74 people including Invisible Children volunteer, Nate Henn.

Here is a short video to commemorate Nate's life and the work he did with Invisible Children:


God is Love, Nothing is Impossible.

2 comments:

  1. well you know you have least one faithful follower...me!
    love you buddy! see ya real soon!
    -holla

    -ps nice blog title! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real hero! Praying for his family, in America and in Uganda!

    ReplyDelete